- Princeton Day School, Princeton, NJ – 2012
- Computer Award (2012)
- Theater Award (2012)
- Training & Conferences
- WWDC (June 2018)
- Layers (June 2017)
- AltConf (June 2017)
- Swift Summit (November 2016)
- College Media Association Conference (March 2013, March 2014, March 2015)
Platforms & Operating Systems
Final Cut Pro
AVKit & AVFoundation
- Independent iOS Developer
May 2018 - Present
- Developing an original iOS app for distribution on the App Store.
- Touching on all areas of app development, from the original idea, to UI design, to coding, to marketing.
May 2017 - Present
- Working as a temporary independent contractor for companies including Lyft, Amazon, and Instacart.
- Consistently receive 5-star ratings by maintaining an excellent record of safety and customer satisfaction.
- Teaching Assistant
January 2015 - May 2016
- Invited by professor of iOS Software Development course to conduct research for Geisinger Health System and then serve as his 1st-ever Teaching Assistant for this course.
- Improved student productivity and learning outcomes through detailed tutoring and assistance.
- Remote Broadcast Production Assistant
Sunbury Broadcasting Corporation
October 2013 - May 2016
- Provided technical help during live community broadcasts.
- Set up equipment and established broadcast studio link.
- Leveraged computer science background to maintain an excellent record of troubleshooting.
- Assistant Tech Manager / Tech Staff
Uptown Nightclub at Bucknell University
June 2013 - May 2016
- Co-supervised 10 tech staff members.
- Operated multiple systems, repaired equipment as needed, and identified areas to streamline/improve operations.
- Utilized technology knowledge to facilitate improvements in systems, equipment, and processes.
- Theatre Technician / Sound Engineer
Department of Theatre & Dance at Bucknell University
November 2012 - May 2016
- Designed and engineered sound for theatre shows and musicals.
- Assisted with equipment maintenance, repair, installation, and upgrades.
- Acted as the Lead Sound Engineer for 2 mainstage musicals.
- Station Manager / Production Manager / Other Positions
WVBU-FM at Bucknell University
November 2012 - May 2016
- As Station Manager, supervised staff of 30-40 and chaired the station’s Board of Directors.
- As Production Manager, recorded and produced show promos, station IDs, and radio shows.
- Set up and operated equipment/systems.
- Singlehandedly convinced Bucknell Administration to keep FCC FM licensefor the radio station.
- Undergraduate Student Researcher
Bucknell University in association with Geisinger Health System
June 2014 - August 2015
- Hired to work on Get~2~Goal, an iOS app for Geisinger Health System’s Obesity Institute.
- Met weekly with team from Geisinger to discuss progress and goals.
- Presented new, modern app design to Geisinger team for feedback/approval.
- Gained approval for app design, including new icon.
- Implemented 2 new tools to improve patients’ decisions.
- Added support for HealthKit and new iOS 9 features such as Stack Views and Storyboard References.
- Sound Engineer / Sound Designer / AV Coordinator
Performing Arts Department at Princeton Day School
September 2008 - June 2012
- Operated sound, lighting, and projection systems, and participated in light hangs and focus.
- Served as Sound Engineer and Sound Designer for several performances, including taking a show to the Fringe Festival in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Received the 2012 technical Theater Award, in recognition of contributions to the performing arts.
- 2016 – Spring Awakening – A1 Sound Engineer – Bucknell University
- 2014 – The Mystery of Edwin Drood – A1 Sound Engineer – Bucknell University
- 2013 – The Love Song of J. Robert Oppenheimer – Sound Designer – Bucknell University
- 2012 – The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee – Sound Board Op. – Princeton Day School
- 2011 – 12 Incompetent Men (and Women!) – Sound Designer & Board Op. – Edinburgh Fringe Festival
- 2011 – The Laramie Project – Sound Designer & Board Op. – Princeton Day School
- 2010 – Almost, Maine – Sound Designer & Board Op. – Princeton Day School
- 2010 – A Chorus Line – Sound Engineer – Princeton Day School